Monday, November 4, 2013

Why Use Social Media Video

‘Why Use Social Media?’ is an illustrated look into the beauty of social media advertising. It is an explanation of social media marketing. Finally, a guide to social media marketing for non-web professionals! This video will lift the fog for those of you who don’t understand why we are using social media for marketing. It explains how you can benefit from the power of social media without even going to the sites. Don’t have time for social media? No problem.



Why Use Social Media?


I explain to a lot of people what I do, only to get blank stares like I am speaking a foreign language. I understand, this is cutting edge technology. Not many people do understand it. So, I decided to create this video to illustrate what I do.


In this video I am going to explain how a blog works when it is connected to a social media network. A blog is an ongoing dialogue about a specific topic or whatever the blogger decides to write. I have been designing websites for a long time. I recently discovered the beauty of installing a blog on my websites. A blog can be a lot of things, but in this case your blog is a really super advertising system.


A blog appears like any other page on a website except that it updates every time you post a blog. I have my blogs set up so that every time I publish a post it is published on 10 social media accounts. This means that not only have I increased my visibility by the power of 10, but I have posted my blog on pages that have the potential of thousands if not millions of users.


So, you’re not interested in social media marketing? Well your competition is. Your clients are. Millions of people log on to social media accounts every day. Why not publish your advertising where millions of people are going for their information every day? Your posts are there for all to see for as long as you want them to be there. If you advertise in a magazine or newspaper, it gets tossed in the trash, often before anyone sees the ad that cost you big bucks. And get this. Social Media Advertising is free.


You can’t do this type of marketing because you don’t use social media? No worries, you don’t have to. I will teach you how to use the website that I design for you. I have a simple tutorial that will teach you all you need to know to publish your ads on up to 10 social media sites. I tell you how to optimize your ads for search engines so that your customers will find you. Maintaining these accounts will increase the number of times your information is read every day. I can even maintain your site for you if you like. I can write and publish your advertisements and publish them weekly or daily.


A social media site that just sits there is not going to get much if any traffic. When you use Fort Lauderdale Web Network, you join a network that is connected to all of the accounts that I have created for myself and my clients. You will be connected to all accounts that I create in the future as well. You not only attract your own clients, you get exposure to all of the people that are part of my other social media networks as well.


website Your website-your marketing network[/caption]


social media advertising social media advertising[/caption]


Every time I send out a ‘link blast’ I send out thousands of links to my various accounts. This number will soon be in the millions. Right now I am sending out a link blast about once a month. My blasts will come with more frequency as my business grows. The number of users that read them multiplies with each blast.


The power of social media is staggering. It is the wave of future advertising. The potential of your business is unlimited with the numbers of potential clients you can reach.


See other videos at my Youtube Channel



Why Use Social Media Video

No comments:

Post a Comment